Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hang in there...

I have mentioned in previous posts that I'm still rather rusty on the blogging front.  In addition to getting content up and published, I'm still playing around with look and feel so hang in there whilst I do a little window dressing, then change my mind and fumble my way through the functionality of Blogger, Instagram, Pic Monkey, HTML, Photoshop, InDesign.... As Mr A says "It's a jungle out there!"  
If you are in the same boat as I am and need a few ideas, check out www.fatmumslim.com.au Not only has this quickly become one of my favourite blogs, Chantelle is a fantastic resource and offers some really handy tips on many aspects of social media. It's free and she does this out of the goodness of her heart.  A few of her posts have been invaluable in fast tracking my learning curve.

Ok, it's late, I'm tired and I really need to catch up on some zzz's!  

No comments:

Post a Comment